The European Association of Psychological Assessment (EAPA) is a non-profit organization which seeks to advance the field of psychological assessment in Europe. Our members cover a broad variety of topics in their daily work, such as personality, intelligence, and behavior assessment, diagnostic processes, observational and neuropsychological assessment as well as assessment in different research and applied fields such as clinical and health, education, and work.
We pursue the following goals:
- Increase the scientific interest in psychological assessment
- Improve the study of psychological assessment
- Improve theories, methods, and the practice of assessment
- Promote the interest of young professionals and scientists in the science of psychological assessment
- Create opportunities for scientific exchange about psychological assessment
Although these goals are pursued globally, there is an emphasis on Europe concnering locations of conferences and summer schools. In addition tot he goals mentioned above, we aim to
- intensify exchanges on psychological assessment among Europeans and between Europeans and scholars from other parts of the world, and we
- maintain exchanges between the EAPA and other associations throughout the world.